I’ve never gone the Five Things Friday route before, but since my blogging has been so sporadic lately this seemed like a great way to consolidate some things I want to share. Who knows, it may become a regular feature of this blog.
1. The winner of my Diamond Candles giveaway is Alexis K.! Be on the lookout for an email from me with details about getting your free candle. Congratulations!!
2. I have been taking on clients at Healthworks and I have never been happier at a job. So far I love everything about it – my clients, my coworkers, the company mission and vision, everything. If you’re looking for a personal trainer, you can also train with me as a non-member of Healthworks. Even though Healthworks is a women only gym, our particular location has a separate facility where we can also train men. Contact me for more info on personal training!
3. I’ve been paying particular attention to my own fitness and nutrition and am happy to report that so far I’ve lost 5 pounds. Super appropriate for Five Things Friday, right? I’ll have a separate post soon about what I’ve been doing, so be on the lookout.
4. It looks like this year I won’t get to spend very much time in North Carolina for the holidays, but I’m looking forward to going nonetheless. It is my nephew Lane’s first Christmas (he was born in July) so even if it means I’m in town for just a couple of days, it will be worth seeing him and my niece Haylee. I just keep reminding myself that I’m working more now so that in the future I have more control over my schedule and more financial freedom to visit whenever I want.
5. I have decided not to run the Hyannis Marathon this February. More on this in another post, but with my hectic schedule, sticking to my training plan hasn’t been my number one priority. At this point my plan is to run the Vermont City Marathon again next May, but I’m not willing to commit because so much is up in the air.
That’s it for today’s Five Things Friday. What has been going on in your life lately?